Buying or selling a home is an important financial decision. I provide the data necessary for you to make the most informed real estate decisions. Here’s access to constantly updated real estate market statistics for any area in greater Charleston, South Carolina.
If you are buying, you can use statistics to learn …
- Which neighborhood best meets your needs (schools, walkability, public transportation access and home features).
- Statistically typical household composition in the area.
- What taxes, fees and assessments are common to neighborhoods and how they impact infrastructure, schools and safety.
- Resale values.
- Job markets and other economic indicators.
When you are selling, I can show you …
- The right way to price your home.
- How long it is taking homes in your area to sell.
- The upgrades and changes that give the greatest return in your market.
- The current population demographic moving into your neighborhood and how to market to them.
- Other important statistics and metrics to improve your selling experience.
If you’re interested in understanding how this data relates to your specific goals, I’m happy to offer analysis and consultation. Contact me anytime.
To get started, I just need some basic information: